JULY 15th, 2023
225 E Street, Anchorage, AK, 99501
Arriving at the twilight of the post-grunge era, Train combine rootsy mainstream rock with tried-and-true classic rock, an aesthetic epitomized by their breakthrough hit “Drops of Jupiter.” Taken from the 2001 LP of the same name, that international smash gave Train a career, but the group turned into superstars in 2009 when the breezy, sextuple-platinum-selling “Hey, Soul Sister” established the combo as adult contemporary superstars.
- Anyone under 21 needs to be with a parent or guardian.
- Kids 5 and under will not need a ticket.
- Standing room only, but you can bring camp/lawn chairs.
- No outside food and drink allowed. There will be food trucks and a beer garden.
- No large bags will be allowed. All bags will be checked before entering the concert.
- No Guns or weapons will be allowed in.
- No personal tents or large umbrellas will be allowed.
- You must wear your wristbands on your wrist the entire time you at in the concert grounds. If security finds you not wearing one, you’ll be removed from concert area.
- NO RE-ENTRY once you leave the concert unless there is an emergency.
- NO REFUNDS unless the concert is canceled.